? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Broken Arrows & Multiple Weddings

Remember the wedding vision? Well I got my Clear Quartz in, (I will be highlighting her when I get more readers, lol) and I must have read the post on etsy wrong, or didn't read it much at all, as I was excited over the pictures! Well I only got 2 cut diamond quartz, they look like square pillows that are cushion cut. They are perfect, but for 2 of them, they aren't cheap. So I decided to make 2 or 3 versions of a clear bridal set, one in glass, one in swarovski and the other in all quartz, giving 3 similar looks at 3 different prices! I also think that you don't have to be a bride to wear this beauty that I imagine. I will finish one today.
So, yesterday I put together a perfection of smooth amythest arrow necklace, It is GORGEOUS, so I met my friend Heidi at the Coffee Shop and I was showing it off and all a sudden, it happend...the arrow tip is BROKE...and it is RIGHT in the middle! Soooo...today I will tear it all apart and replace the amythest and re-string it.
Here is a picture..it's blurry, best I could do.







0 comments: